53

53

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Why do you put me to shame with a look?

上海龙凤shlf最新地址为什么盯着我使我羞愧呢?

上海龙凤shlf最新地址I have not come as a beggar.

我不是来求乞的。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Only for a passing hour I stood at the end of your courtyard outside the garden hedge.

只为要消磨时光,我才来站在你院边的篱外。

Why do you put me to shame with a look?

为什么盯着我使我羞愧呢?

上海龙凤shlf最新地址Not a rose did I gather from your garden, not a fruit did I pluck.

我没有从你园里采走一朵玫瑰,没有摘下一颗果子。

I humbly took my shelter under the wayside shade where every strange traveller may stand.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址我谦卑地在任何生客都可站立的路边棚下,找个荫蔽。

Not a rose did I pluck.

我没有采走一朵玫瑰。

Yes, my feet were tried, and the shower of rain came down.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址是的,我的脚疲乏了,骤雨又落了下来。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址The winds cried out among the swaying bamboo branches.

风在摇曳的竹林中呼叫。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址The clouds ran across the sky as though in the flight from defeat.

云阵像败退似地跑过天空。

My feet were tried.

我的脚疲乏了。

I know not what you thought of me or for whom you were waiting at your door.

我不知道你怎样看待我,或是你在门口等什么人。

Flashes of lighting dazzled your watching eyes.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址闪电昏眩了你看望的目光。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址How could I know that you could see me where I stood in the dark?

我怎能知道你会看到站在黑暗中的我呢?

上海龙凤shlf最新地址I know not what you thought of me.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址我不知道你怎样看待我。

The day is ended, and the rain has ceased for a moment.

白日过尽,雨势暂停。

I leave the shadow of the tree at the end of your garden and this seat on the grass.

上海龙凤shlf最新地址我离开你园畔的树荫和草地上的座位。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址It has darkened; shut your door; I go my way.

日光已暗;关上你的门户吧;我走我的路。

上海龙凤shlf最新地址The day is ended.

白日过尽了。